How to unsubscribe viu - Umobile Users


There is an additional of RM10 charged on my Umobile account  for the past 2 month so I decided to check what it was. The details from the bill shows I was charged for Umobile subscription, but somehow when I open Viu, the was no option to Unsubscribe.

After reading a lot of complaints on Twitter, I found a tweet that solved my problem. So here is how to nsubcribe VIU if you are using Umobile.

1. Uninstall VIU from your Smart Phone.
2. Re-install from google play.
3. Disconnect all connection and ONLY USE/OPEN MOBILE DATA.
4. Open VIU.
5. Scroll down until you see MY ACCOUNT.
6. Select MY ACCOUNT and then select UNSUBSCRIBE.

I believe this method works with other telco such as DIGI etc.

Don;t forget the fnal step - Uninstall VIU.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Steps to Fix Dell Blinking Orange Light

How to Fix Common Astro Remote Problems

How To Stop Celcom Mobile Internet Prepaid