Mar 1, 2017
Dec 1, 2016
1. Press the set button until the LED indicator lights up.
2. Press the volume button (repeatedly) until the volume bar appear on your tv screen.
3. If the set LED indicator on your remote still on, press the set button once to turn it off.
Now you can use your remote.
Something you need to know:
1. Do not press the volume button as fast as you want, because when the volume bar appear on the TV screen you need to stop. If you don't t will not work.
2. If certain button does not work, repeat the process.
I didn't get the remote to work first, but after 5-6 tries I manage to get it to work.
Nov 18, 2016
The Good News:
1. Free Call (Unlimited)
2. Free SMS (unlimited)
3. No Quota (Unlimited High Speed Internet).
The Bad News.
1. Sorry, No torrent Please!
2. Maximum or Minimum Speed not mentioned.
3. Only few phones will enjoy the benefit because it uses 850Mhz Band. Now go to GSM arena and check your phone specification, does it support 850Mhz.
4. Personal Hotspot or Tethering RM6 for 2 Hours.
The biggest problem for me is the Hotspot price, however, there is a good reason why WEBE need to implement this. Since the speed is Uncapped, it would be wise for us to buy one sim and share with whole family, friends and neighbors right?, no need one sim for one person, it would be one sim and Internet for all. And of course if every user did this, what will happen to the network?
About torrent, we know there are torrent soldiers who stay by the line 24/7 with huge queue of Uploads and Downloads.
I still choose to wait, since it is early to judge, and of course they are new with few users, the line should not have problems.
Nov 5, 2016
If you need the video tutorial, here is the best so far : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgDOgezZVCc
1. The screen is a combination of Digitizer and LED/LCD.
For zenfone 5 model, don't buy LCD and touchscreen separately. Buy both of them which already stick together. This is because to remove only touch screen (digitizer) is too technical and one mistake you'll break the Black LCD Layer. Trust me I broke one and waste 5 dollar to buy only digitizer, then spend another $23 for this.
2. Make sure to have the following tools:
- Phone repair set : Look at the video and you'll find out what you need to have. here is an example:
-Glue : To stick the new LCD to the frame properly so that it will not loose. Loose LCD will cause unsual behavior or certain part of the screen will not respond to your touch.
-hot Air Blower : We nee to apply heat on original screen before we remove it. Otherwise it will break the frame.
3. Assamble Everything Properly.
You need to be patience and install everything properly, it happened to me where I only glue the upper part of the screen and does not apply tape on certain cable. After boot I found out home screen does not work. Re-assamble and add glue on all side, then everything work fine.
If you have any question you may ask me here, I'm sorry for my English or Terms I used here since I'm not familiar with smart phone terms.
Oct 28, 2016
1. Open SERVICES by pressing the windows key (do not release) and R on your keyboard.
2. Then type services.msc
4. Click STOP (if it is running) and then on startup select Disable.
5. Then click APPLY.
Jul 23, 2016
Using your default browser is the main reason why you can't open pdf files. I have the same problem after downloading a pdf file using original browser with my asus smart phone.
I got this error when trying to open the pdf file using adobe reader.
The document can't be opened because it is not a valid pdf document.
After a few research i found out that we just need to download the pdf file using different browser. For my case I use Google chrome.
It seems that some browser does not download certain file properly or have restrictions for security purpose. And there are cases where chrome does not work but opera did. The reason for this problem could be the android system or the android browser apps. You can also try to request desktop site instead of mobile site and avoid to click download button before the page finish loading.
Feb 20, 2016
Click on the post menu located on top right of the post and click on Save Post. Then click on the Saved Post on the left pane view your saved post.
Take a Snap Shot
Either using Facebook with Mobile Phones or Computer, you can take a snapshot of any recipes for Facebook or any Website. It is a lot easier with Mobile Phone where the snapshot directly saved into your Phone Gallery. To take your Phone Screenshot press Menu Button and Volume Down button at the same time until you hear a snapshot sound.
Email it to yourself
Just highlight all of the recipes you found online and select copy. Now open your email (I prefer Gmail) and select compose. The click paste, it will paste all the text and pictures. Then mail it to yourself.
Use Gmail to create you recipes Gallery.
You can create your own recipes gallery using your Gmail. Gmail has a feature that you can create label to categorize your email. So create a New label and name it as recipes, then select your email (the recipes you send to yourself or from your friends) on your inbox and label it as recipes. You can browse all recipes and search your recipes using your email search.