Oct 24, 2015
You can directly play the video with TS file extension or file format using video player such as VLC , KMP or default Windows Media Player. However if you connect your computer to PC via HDMI you will notice you will get no audio output. Further more your iphone, android devices or tablet maybe would not read the and play the file. So first we need to convert it to MP4 because this file format widely supported for most current device.
It is actually simple:
1. Download free ts video converter form here: http://download.cnet.com/Free-TS-Converter/3055-2194_4-75738853.html or you may google for other type of free ts converter software.
2. Convert the file and wait until finish.The conversion time depend on the file size and length.
Oct 4, 2015
You can reconnect your ASTRO service by using one of the following method:
Type ASTRO RCO AC <acount number> and send to 33310.
ASTRO RCO AC 898976890
You will get a message and your service normally will be restored within 3 HOURS. Normally it would take about 20 - 40 minutes.
However sometimes you will receive this message :
RM0.00 Reconnection request is unsuccessful due to technical error. Please try again Later. We apologise for the inconvenience caused . / Astro
If you receive this SMS, use the MMS method.
If you make payment using bank other than Maybank and Public Bank, it will take 1 -2 days before ASTRO receive your payment. However that's long time to wait so what you need to do is to send an MMS. Snap the picture of your payment slip, type ASTROMMS AC <Account Number> and send it to 32777.
* Remove the first and last digits of your account number. If your account number is: 0999888220 just type 99988822 because it only accept 8 digits account number.
ASTROMMS AC 99988822
*once again please make sure your account number is 8 digits by removing the first and the last digits of your account number.
*Remember to attach the payment slip. If you paid online, print screen the transaction summary or just snap it with your smartphone.
4. Call for Reconnection
Call ASTRO costumer service number is the fastest way to reconnect, however it is expensive compare to SMS and MMS.
-Select preferred language
- Then select Other Question
- Wait for the CS to answer your call and ask for reconnection.
You can also contact ASTRO on thier official Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Astro