Method 1 : Set the following component as automatic
- Volume shadow copy
- Multimedia Class Scheduler
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
- DCOM Server Process Launcher - Plug and Play.
- Click the Start button, and in the search box type in: Services.
- Press 'Enter' to open Services window.
- Find related services that are listed above, and check the Status (started) and Startup Type (automatic).
- Double click the service to change the status to started and set startup type to Automatic.
Method 2 : Check Corrupted files using System File Checker Scan(SFC).
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator by click start and type cmd, on the search result right click on cmd.exe and press enter.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. This process will take a while, do not close it if you already start scanning. It will scan and fix your corrupted system after reboot.
Note: If it unnable to fix after scanning, run this scan again but this time in safe mode.